Avala Resources Files Technical Report
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Avala Resources Ltd. February 28, 2013 - 11:22:42 AM Avala Resources Files Technical Report LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Feb. 28, 2013) - Avala Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:AVZ) reports the filing on SEDAR of an updated NI 43-101 technical report on its Timok Gold Project, including the Kraku Pester mineral resource estimate announced in a press release on January 14, 2013. The technical report was prepared by Chris Arnold, MAusIMM (CP), of AMC Consultants (UK) Limited and Deepak Malhotra, P. Eng, PhD (SME), of Resource Development Inc. The technical report is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and on the website of Avala (www.avalaresources.com). About Avala Resources Ltd.: Avala Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of the Timok Gold Project in Eastern Serbia. The Timok Gold Project comprises several targets, including the Bigar Hill, Korkan, and Kraku Pester deposits. Avala controls 100% of this newly identified sediment-hosted gold belt which totals approximately 1050 square kilometers. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Avala Resources Ltd. James Crombie President and Chief Executive Officer +1.450.640.0810 email@example.com www.avalaresources.com
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?