Direct Line Group CEO and CFO Interviewed on Full Year Results 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON, February 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paul Geddes, CEO, and John Reizenstein, CFO, discuss the first set of annual results for the retail general insurer since IPO where operating profit is up 9% on last year driven by a return to underwriting profit with a combined operating ratio of 99.2%. Geddes and Reizenstein lay out their progress and plans to achieve GBP100m of gross annual cost savings by 2014, examine divisional performance and share views on recent regulatory reforms in the sector. The video interviews and transcripts are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com/companies/d/direct-line. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44(0)207-936-1352 Direct Line
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data