BAT Full-Year 2012 Results Inteviews with CEO and FD
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON, February 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 2012 proved to be a very good year for BAT with increased constant revenues, operating margins and profit. The results would have been stronger had it not been for an adverse currency impact but overall, the company hit or exceeded all of the targets it set itself for the year. Watch CEO Nicandro Durante talk about the company's performance, and how it is gaining market share driven by its Global Drive Brands; and hear Finance Director Ben Stevens talk about the strong cash flow and increasing the share buyback for 2013. The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44(0)207-936-1352. British American Tobacco Plc
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin