- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
- NASA puts shuttle launch pad in Florida up for lease
JPMorgan raises estimate of uncovered legal risk
Feb 28 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co on Thursday raised its estimate of possible legal risks in excess of reserves to $6.1 billion from $6.0 billion.
The new estimate was included in the company's annual 10K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The previous estimate was made in a quarterly filing in November.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this