JPMorgan raises estimate of uncovered legal risk
Feb 28 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co on Thursday raised its estimate of possible legal risks in excess of reserves to $6.1 billion from $6.0 billion.
The new estimate was included in the company's annual 10K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The previous estimate was made in a quarterly filing in November.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East