JPMorgan raises estimate of uncovered legal risk
Feb 28 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co on Thursday raised its estimate of possible legal risks in excess of reserves to $6.1 billion from $6.0 billion.
The new estimate was included in the company's annual 10K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The previous estimate was made in a quarterly filing in November.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane