U.S. municipal bond funds report $323.8 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Feb 28 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $323.8 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 27, compared to $291.5 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $303.8 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources