U.S. municipal bond funds report $323.8 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Feb 28 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $323.8 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 27, compared to $291.5 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $303.8 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea