U.S. municipal bond funds report $323.8 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Feb 28 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $323.8 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 27, compared to $291.5 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $303.8 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |