BRIEF-Litha Healthcare says FY headline EPS down 78 pct
JOHANNESBURG Feb 28 (Reuters) - Litha Healthcare Group Ltd : * Says headline earnings per share down 78% * Says expects revenues to be approximately R1 053 million in the 2013
financial year * Says FY diluted headline EPS at 4.9 cts, down from 22.1 cts previous year * Says FY revenue at 1.46 billion rand versus 1.78 billion previous year
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case