CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive, bank earnings drive gains
TORONTO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned positive in early trade on Thursday as forecast-topping quarterly results from Royal Bank of Canada and Toronto Dominion Bank offset weakness in gold stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 17.33 points, or 0.14 percent, at 12,749.72, after opening lower.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |