European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON Feb 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday as reassurances about continued support from central banks underpinned sentiment.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.5-0.6 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel