European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON Feb 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday as reassurances about continued support from central banks underpinned sentiment.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.5-0.6 percent.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |