- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON Feb 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday as reassurances about continued support from central banks underpinned sentiment.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.5-0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this