European stock index futures signal higher start
LONDON Feb 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Thursday as reassurances about continued support from central banks underpinned sentiment.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.5-0.6 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions