Euro extends losses versus yen and dollar
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - The euro extended losses against the Japanese yen and U.S. dollar on Thursday as month-end positioning and fears about a political stalemate in Italy prompted investors to shed holdings of the currency.
The euro last traded at 120.74 yen, down 0.4 percent on the day. It had hit a session low of 120.59.
The euro last traded at $1.3078, down 0.5 percent on the day. It had hit a session low of $1.3074, according to Reuters data.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data