Euro extends losses versus yen and dollar
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - The euro extended losses against the Japanese yen and U.S. dollar on Thursday as month-end positioning and fears about a political stalemate in Italy prompted investors to shed holdings of the currency.
The euro last traded at 120.74 yen, down 0.4 percent on the day. It had hit a session low of 120.59.
The euro last traded at $1.3078, down 0.5 percent on the day. It had hit a session low of $1.3074, according to Reuters data.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets