- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Hong Kong shares to open up 1.1 pct, Cosco Pacific jumps
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Feb 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Thursday, with Cosco Pacific leading gains among growth-sensitive counters on the Hang Seng Index with a 3 percent rise.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1.1 percent at 22,826.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.4 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this