Hong Kong shares to open up 1.1 pct, Cosco Pacific jumps
HONG KONG Feb 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Thursday, with Cosco Pacific leading gains among growth-sensitive counters on the Hang Seng Index with a 3 percent rise.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1.1 percent at 22,826.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.4 percent.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years