Mexico's stock exchange buys small stake in Lima bourse
MEXICO CITY Feb 28 (Reuters) - Mexico's Bolsa Mexicana de Valores stock exchange said on Thursday it had signed a deal to buy 5.9 percent of Series A shares in Lima's bourse, according to a regulatory filing.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel