Mexico's Urbi sees share price fall nearly 10 pct on weak report
MEXICO CITY Feb 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican homebuilder Urbi fell nearly 10 percent on Thursday, as investors sold off stock after the company reported a fourth-quarter profit decline.
The company reported a 63 percent fall in fourth-quarter profits after market close on Wednesday due to a slump in sales and higher financing costs.
Urbi shares were down 9.87 percent on Thursday at 4.29 pesos a share.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study