Norwegian crown strengthens on strong retail sales
OSLO Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Norwegian crown strengthened against the euro after retail sales data released on Thursday was much stronger than expected.
The stood at 7.4809 against the euro at 0901 GMT compared to 7.4894 just before the data was released. (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections