Palo Alto Networks results beats Street
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Security software maker Palo Alto Networks reported second quarter revenue and earnings per share that beat expectations amid strong demand for products that offer protection from cyber attacks.
Revenue in its second quarter, that ended Jan. 31, rose 70 percent to $96.5 million compared with a year earlier, the company said on Thursday.
Non-GAAP earnings were $3.9 million, or 5 cents a share.
Analysts had expected revenue of $93.3 million and earnings per share of 4 cents, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source