Petrobras Brazil January oil output falls 3.3 pct from December
SAO PAULO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-led oil company Petrobras said on Thursday that its oil production in Brazil fell to 1.965 million barrels a day equivalent in January, down 3.3 percent from December's average output rate.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich