Reed Elsevier 2012 results in line, sees growth in 2013
AMSTERDAM Feb 28 (Reuters) - Anglo-Dutch publishing and events group Reed Elsevier reported full-year results in line with forecasts and said it expected further revenue and earnings growth this year.
The publisher of scientific, business and academic information said on Thursday adjusted pretax profit rose 8 percent to 1.50 billion pounds ($2.27 billion) in 2012 and revenue rose 2 percent to 6.12 billion.
Analysts in a Reuters poll forecast pretax profit of 1.48 billion pounds and revenue of 6.20 billion.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |