Reed Elsevier 2012 results in line, sees growth in 2013
AMSTERDAM Feb 28 (Reuters) - Anglo-Dutch publishing and events group Reed Elsevier reported full-year results in line with forecasts and said it expected further revenue and earnings growth this year.
The publisher of scientific, business and academic information said on Thursday adjusted pretax profit rose 8 percent to 1.50 billion pounds ($2.27 billion) in 2012 and revenue rose 2 percent to 6.12 billion.
Analysts in a Reuters poll forecast pretax profit of 1.48 billion pounds and revenue of 6.20 billion.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge