Research and Markets: Independent Oil Storage Survey 2010-2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130228:nBw285503a DUBLIN--(Business Wire)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32llsm/independent_oil) has announced the addition of the "Independent Oil Storage Survey 2010-2013" report to their offering. Demand for independent oil storage capacity at the world's main supply hubs is rising, as new refiners seek markets and long-haul trade expands. Petroleum Economist's annual Independent Storage Survey provides a comprehensive, informative, unbiased report on the independent storage sector. This report features: - A unique overview of the independent storage sector globally - An update on storage capacity from the largest global operators - Fee indications for the major storage hubs - ARA, Singapore and the US - Exclusive analysis of EIA data on stocks and sales of refined products - Data tables and graphics on sales from each of the major hubs - Analysis on pricing trends for crude and refined products For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32llsm/independent_oil Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Oil Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls