Usmanov sells Mail.Ru stake at $34.25/shr
MOSCOW Feb 28 (Reuters) - Russia's richest man, Alisher Usmanov, has sold a 7.4 percent stake in Russian internet group Mail.Ru at the price of $34.25, valuing the stake at around $530 million, the selling shareholder said in a statement on Thursday.
London-listed Mail.Ru said in a filing on Wednesday that a company controlled by Usmanov called Ardoe Finance Ltd will place 15.5 million Mail.Ru global depositary receipts.
A market source earlier said the range for the share placement was $34.25 to $36 a share, a discount of 4-8 percent to Wednesday's closing price of $37.4.
Morgan Stanley acted as sole bookrunner in respect of the placement, the statement said.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources