Spain's Sacyr Vallehermoso posts loss after Repsol stake writedown
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Builder Sacyr Vallehermoso posted an annual net loss of 977.5 million euros ($1.28 billion) on Thursday after a writedown of its stake in oil firm Repsol.
Sacyr, which had already posted a 1.6 billion euro loss in 2011, said it would return to profit this year.
The company reported annual earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of 506.1 million euros, down 3.3 percent from a year earlier. ($1 = 0.7649 euros) (Reporting By Julien Toyer; Editing by Paul Day)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey