Salesforce reports $835 million in quarterly revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Salesforce.com Inc on Thursday reported better-than-expected quarterly sales of $835 million, backed by strong sales of its cloud-based services.
The company, which provides sales and marketing software to companies like Coca-Cola and Ford Motor, beat analysts' revenue forecasts of $831 million.
For its 2014 fiscal year, which began Feb. 1, Salesforce expects sales of between $3.82 and $3.87 billion, inline with Wall Street forecasts of $3.85 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease