CORRECTED-Sony sells Tokyo property to Japan REIT for $1.2 bln
(Corrects to say gain from sale will be 41 bln yen, not operating profit)
TOKYO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Sony Corp said it has sold a Tokyo office building to Japanese real estate trust Nippon Building Fund Inc and one other investor for 111 billion yen ($1.2 billion).
Sony expects to make a gain on the sale of approximately 41 billion yen, to be recorded as operating income, in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, it said.
($1 = 91.6050 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Junko Fujita; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote