Spain sees economic turnaround later in 2013, economy secretary
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Spain's economy will return to quarterly growth in the third or fourth quarter this year, Secretary of State for the Economy Fernando Jimenez Latorre said on Thursday.
Spain's economy contracted 1.4 percent last year and the consensus outlook is that it will shrink by about that amount again in 2013. The government's official forecast is for GDP to fall 0.5 percent this year.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua