Stada 2012 core profit up 45 pct, less than expected
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Stada Arzneimittel, Germany's largest independent generic drugmaker, posted 2012 core earnings slightly below expectations.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 45 percent to 323.8 million euros ($424.5 million) in 2012, Stada said on Thursday, citing preliminary figures.
That was less than the 357.1 million euros expected on average by analysts, based on Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S data.
The group also confirmed its 2014 targets. ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead