Stada 2012 core profit up 45 pct, less than expected
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Stada Arzneimittel, Germany's largest independent generic drugmaker, posted 2012 core earnings slightly below expectations.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 45 percent to 323.8 million euros ($424.5 million) in 2012, Stada said on Thursday, citing preliminary figures.
That was less than the 357.1 million euros expected on average by analysts, based on Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S data.
The group also confirmed its 2014 targets. ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study