Telecom Argentina says 2012 net profit rises 7 percent
BUENOS AIRES Feb 28 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA , one of Argentina's top telecommunications companies, reported on Thursday a net profit of 2.73 billion pesos ($555 million) in 2012, up 7 percent from a year earlier.
Telecom Argentina is controlled indirectly by Telecom Italia .
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |