Telefonica says will not float LatAm business
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Spanish telecoms company Telefonica said on Thursday it would not go ahead with an initial public offering (IPO) of its Latin American businesses, a move it had previously considered in a drive to cut its debt.
"There is not going to be an IPO of Latin America...This is not a priority anymore to IPO our Latin American operations," Chief Executive Cesar Alierta said on a conference call with analysts. (Reporting by Clare Kane; Editing by Paul Day)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs