University of Mass. Building Auth to sell $270 mln rev bonds
Feb 28 (Reuters) - University of Massachusetts Building Authority is expected to sell $270.13 million of project revenue bonds on March 7, said a market source on Thursday.
The issue will consist of $198.385 million of series 2013-1 exempt revenue bonds, and $71.745 million of series 2013-2 federally taxable revenue bonds.
J.P. Morgan will be the lead manager of the sale according to the preliminary official statement.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |