Embraer shares rise on U.S. Air Force contract
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Shares of Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA) rose more than 2 percent in early Thursday trading after the company won a U.S. Air Force contract late on Wednesday to supply 20 light attack planes for counterinsurgency missions in Afghanistan.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; editing by John Wallace)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics