Embraer shares rise on U.S. Air Force contract
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Shares of Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA) rose more than 2 percent in early Thursday trading after the company won a U.S. Air Force contract late on Wednesday to supply 20 light attack planes for counterinsurgency missions in Afghanistan.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; editing by John Wallace)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |