Embraer shares rise on U.S. Air Force contract
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Shares of Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA) rose more than 2 percent in early Thursday trading after the company won a U.S. Air Force contract late on Wednesday to supply 20 light attack planes for counterinsurgency missions in Afghanistan.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; editing by John Wallace)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit