Fed to buy about $45 bln of longer-dated Treasuries in March
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve plans to buy about $45 billion of longer-dated Treasuries in 18 operations through March as part of its latest economic stimulus efforts, the New York Fed said on its website on Thursday.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies