- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Fed to buy about $45 bln of longer-dated Treasuries in March
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve plans to buy about $45 billion of longer-dated Treasuries in 18 operations through March as part of its latest economic stimulus efforts, the New York Fed said on its website on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this