Valeant in active talks on merger, acquisition deals
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in active discussions on large and small acquisitions or merger deals, Chief Executive Michael Pearson said on Thursday.
Valeant also sees greater value for shareholders from its December acquisition of U.S. rival Medicis than it was expecting earlier, Pearson said on a conference call with analysts to discuss fourth-quarter results.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy