Valeant in active talks on merger, acquisition deals
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in active discussions on large and small acquisitions or merger deals, Chief Executive Michael Pearson said on Thursday.
Valeant also sees greater value for shareholders from its December acquisition of U.S. rival Medicis than it was expecting earlier, Pearson said on a conference call with analysts to discuss fourth-quarter results.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image