Valeant in active talks on merger, acquisition deals
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in active discussions on large and small acquisitions or merger deals, Chief Executive Michael Pearson said on Thursday.
Valeant also sees greater value for shareholders from its December acquisition of U.S. rival Medicis than it was expecting earlier, Pearson said on a conference call with analysts to discuss fourth-quarter results.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions