Valeant in active talks on merger, acquisition deals
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in active discussions on large and small acquisitions or merger deals, Chief Executive Michael Pearson said on Thursday.
Valeant also sees greater value for shareholders from its December acquisition of U.S. rival Medicis than it was expecting earlier, Pearson said on a conference call with analysts to discuss fourth-quarter results.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea