Vitol reports 2 pct rise in total revenue for 2012
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Vitol, the world's biggest oil trader, said on Thursday total revenue for 2012 rose to $303 billion from $297 billion in 2011.
Vitol said total traded volumes of crude oil and oil products were 261 million metric tonnes in 2012, compared with 273 million metric tonnes a year earlier.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia