- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Judge throws out part of Apple patent award against Samsung
March 1 |
March 1 (Reuters) - Apple Inc lost a major ruling in its ongoing patent battle with Samsung Electronics on Friday, as a federal judge threw out part of a jury's $1.05 billion damages award against Samsung over a variety of phone products.
Judge Lucy Koh of the federal court in northern California struck $450.5 million from the jury's award and ordered a new trial on damages for a series of products at issue.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this