ANA says sticks with Boeing 787 Dreamliner orders
TOKYO, March 1
TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways Co Ltd said on Friday it was not considering any change to its orders of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner Jets, even though the aircraft has been grounded with as yet undiagnosed battery problems.
ANA CEO Shinichiro Ito said he met Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Ray Conner on Wednesday and believed Boeing was making significant progress in resolving the problems.
"I was left with the impression that progress was being made," Ito said.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV