ANA says sticks with Boeing 787 Dreamliner orders
TOKYO, March 1
TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways Co Ltd said on Friday it was not considering any change to its orders of Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner Jets, even though the aircraft has been grounded with as yet undiagnosed battery problems.
ANA CEO Shinichiro Ito said he met Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Ray Conner on Wednesday and believed Boeing was making significant progress in resolving the problems.
"I was left with the impression that progress was being made," Ito said.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |