Chile Cencosud 2012 net profit down 1.6 pct, but Q4 surges
SANTIAGO, March 1
SANTIAGO, March 1 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud's net profit slipped 1.6 percent last year to 269.959 billion pesos ($564 million) compared with 2011, but rose 20.7 percent in the fourth quarter, the retailer said on Friday.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM