Colombia lifts night-time ban on main coal railway - body
BOGOTA, March 1
BOGOTA, March 1 (Reuters) - Colombia's environmental licensing authority lifted on Friday a ban on running trains at night at the main coal railway in the Andean nation, known as Fenoco.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats