MOVES-Deutsche Bank, Chesnara
March 1 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEUTSCHE BANK AG
The Germany-based investment bank named Igor Lojevsky as vice-chairman of its asset & wealth management, and corporate banking & securities divisions in eastern Europe. Lojevsky, who will be based in London, was the chief country officer for Deutsche Bank Russia.
The British insurance-focused takeover specialist appointed Mike Evans as a non-executive director. Evans joins from investment manager Hargreaves Lansdown Plc and will also become a senior independent director at Chesnara in May.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image