Hikma says considering strategic options for injectables business
March 1 (Reuters) - Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc said it reviewing options for its injectables business.
"We have received a number of unsolicited expressions of interest in our injectables business and will consider the best option for shareholders," Chief Executive Said Darwazah said in a statement.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |