Hikma says considering strategic options for injectables business
March 1 (Reuters) - Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc said it reviewing options for its injectables business.
"We have received a number of unsolicited expressions of interest in our injectables business and will consider the best option for shareholders," Chief Executive Said Darwazah said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets