Hikma says considering strategic options for injectables business
March 1 (Reuters) - Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc said it reviewing options for its injectables business.
"We have received a number of unsolicited expressions of interest in our injectables business and will consider the best option for shareholders," Chief Executive Said Darwazah said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |