HONDURAS HIRES BARCLAYS AND DEUTSCHE BANK FOR POTENTIAL DOLLAR BOND ISSUE - SOURCE
LONDON, March 1 (IFR) - The Republic of Honduras, rated B2/B+, has hired Barclays and Deutsche Bank to arrange meetings with fixed-income investors ahead of a potential US dollar-denominated bond issue, the lead managers said on Friday.
Investor meetings will begin in London on March 4, then move to New York on March 5, Boston on March 6, and end in Los Angeles on March 7.
A 144A/Reg S transaction may follow, subject to market conditions.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack