SAMEX Mining Corp.: Stock Options Granted
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire SAMEX Mining Corp. March 1, 2013 - 01:46:10 PM SAMEX Mining Corp.: Stock Options Granted ABBOTSFORD, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 1, 2013) - Pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan, SAMEX (TSX VENTURE:SXG)(OTCQB:SMXMF) has granted options to three new directors of the Company on an aggregate of 750,000 shares at a price of $0.14 per share. The options have a five-year term that will expire March 1, 2018. "After I submitted the resignations of the prior team, well over a million of their options were cancelled as part of our settlement agreement. The size of today's option grants to our new directors is considerably below that amount," concludes Sasan Sadeghpour, Chairman and CEO. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: SAMEX Mining Corp. Sasan Sadeghpour Director, Chairman & Interim Chief Executive Officer (713) 956-5200, extension 102 email@example.com www.samex.com The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |