Fairfax Announces Quarterly Dividend on Series C, Series E, Series G, Series I and Series K Preferred Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Mar 01 (MARKET WIRE) -- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) announces that it has declared a quarterly dividend of C$0.359375 per share on its Series C Preferred Shares, C$0.296875 per share on its Series E Preferred Shares, C$0.3125 per share on its Series G Preferred Shares, C$0.3125 per share on its Series I Preferred Shares and C$0.3125 per share on its Series K Preferred Shares. The dividends are payable on March 29, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013. Applicable Canadian withholding tax will be applied to dividends payable to non-residents of Canada. Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. Contacts: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Media Contact: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941 Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter