Anadarko to Present at Upcoming Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Mar 01 (Marketwire) -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today announced that Sr. Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Bob Gwin, will present at the Raymond James 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Wed., March 6, 2013, at 7:30 a.m. EST in Orlando, Fla. A link to the webcast presentation will be available at www.anadarko.com. The replay and slide presentation also will be available on the company's website for approximately 30 days following the event. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2012, the company had approximately 2.56 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contacts Investors: John Colglazier email@example.com 832.636.2306 Brian Kuck firstname.lastname@example.org 832.636.1397 Bill Tedesco email@example.com 832.636.3375 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee